around our house we have a few Thanksgiving traditions that we like to do:
1. watch home alone to signal the beginning of Christmas season…
2. have certain foods that we LOVED on thanksgiving growing up…
3. get a Christmas tree either on Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving.
4. Start listening to Christmas music on Black Friday.
5. we usually say 1 or 2 things we are thankful for.
6. and my wife, Sarah (visit her blog here), usually has 2-3 craft things to celebrate the day. (this year she made pilgrim hats out of marshmallows, cookies, and chocolate sauce… she also made special pilgrim napkin holders with each of our pictures on them. They were awesome!)