Was reading “Max Q” by Andy Stanley and Stuart Hall a little this afternoon and these 10 questions about influence just seemed to jump off the page at me. These are great questions to evaluate your youth ministry’s influence by:
1. Are we being true to God’s word?
2. Are students coming to faith in Christ in our ministry?
3. Are students priorities changing in accordance with the truth?
4. Are core students developing significant relationships with non-believers?
5. Are core students excited about bringing lost friends to our ministry? If not, why?
6. Do guests feel welcome?
7. Are new students being assimilated?
8. Are students developing quality friendships with other students in our ministry?
9. Are we identifying and developing leaders within our ministry?
10. Are our programs effective in achieving our mission?